Hi, I’m Kelly. After spending almost 20 years working in the corporate world, where I held various roles spanning communications, marketing, external affairs, media, and corporate social responsibility, it was time to jump off the hamster wheel and embark on a new adventure as a freelance copywriter and marketing/content strategist.
My background has predominantly been within financial and professional services. For over 10 years, I worked at QSuper, one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds in various roles. I led marketing teams to create insight-led eDM and DM marketing campaigns, introduced social and community impact projects and initiatives to help improve financial outcomes for women and Indigenous Australians, oversaw the introduction of a new intranet to improve internal communications and was the communication project manager for the biggest project in the Fund’s 100-year history.
I’m now expat and digital nomad, creating a life with my family that’s based on seeing as much of the world as possible. Currently based on beautiful Jeju Island in South Korea, I can work from anywhere to deliver creative, simple, and engaging content tailored for your brand. And I’m only an email, Slack message, or Zoom meeting away.
With clients across Australia, the UK, and the US, the brands I work with span many industries, including insurance, finance, construction, IT, hospitality, retail, HR services, and more.
Check out my portfolio for a small sample of some of my recent work, including blogs, long-form articles and content that has been optimised to boost search engine rankings.
Why work with me?
- I offer practical, reliable, and efficient service.
- I’m passionate about creating engaging and insight-driven copy that’s true to your brand.
- I may be a freelance copywriter and marketing/content strategist, but that doesn’t mean I’m not 100% committed to getting to know as much as I can about what makes your business (and, more importantly, your customers) tick to create the best content strategy for you.
- I create copy that’s meaningful to your audience.
- I’m super flexible and easy to work with, and I aim to accommodate your deadlines wherever possible!
- I’m versatile. Whether you’re after a simple blog post, an email campaign, or a full-scale marketing plan, I can help.